The Following enclosures should be compulsory attached 4th the registration
• Birth Certificate (only for nursery and KG Classes). (The child must have completed the age of 3-years and10 months as on June to obtain admission for Lower KG Class)
• Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
• Xerox copy ofacademic performance sheet ofthe previous year Two latest Passport size colored photograph.
• Adhar card, Income and Caste Certificate Xerox Copy.
• Discipline is of paramount importance inside the campus. The students bear in mind that, "The end of education is character" and conduct themselves in a manner befitting this ideal.
• Students should wear clean & full uniform as prescribed by the school authorities.
• Regular attendance is compulsory and also mandatory for promotion, Leave of absence will have to be permitted by the administrator only in exceptional circumstances any unauthorized absence will be penalized.
• The School follows a 6 days week schedule (Monday to Saturday) with prescribed working hours. The students shall have to attend the special classes as and when directed by the school authorities.
• All students should be well disciplined, punctual in attending classes and active participation in class work and in learning activity is a must and must follow and obey the instructions of the teachers and school authorities.
• Students indulging in activities like outside the school premises or contact outsider, quarreling and any bad habits are strictly prohibited and will be punishable.
• Whenever any student feels sick the same should be immediately brought to the notice of the class teachers and to the school authorities.
• Students are expected to keep their classrooms and the campus premises clean and tidy.
• Humility being the foundation of noble character, students should cultivate love and reverence towards all elders and teachers.
• There shall be no compromise in matter of discipline and if a student fails to follow the above rules will be liable to be expelled from the school or penalized.
• A Student will be expelled from the school for irregularities such as lack of progress in studies, malpractice in examinations, contempt of authority shortage of attendance, disobedience, scenity in talk or misbehavior.
• Parents should not request or seek permission to meet their children during the class hours as they disturb the studies and regular activities.
• The Parents are advised to meet the school authorities once in a week i.e. on every Saturday from 12-00 noon to 3-00 P.M to discuss about the progress of their children and problems if any. For any urgency the parents may contact the school on Phone Numbers :261855.
• Parents of the students who are studying in 10th standard are advised to attend the monthly meeting conducted by the school authorities on every second Saturday strictly. In the said meeting the studies of the students will be reviewed and any suggestions from the parents will be accepted.
• Parents are requested to co-operate with the authorities in maintaining good and cordial relationship between the student and the members of the staff. Parents should not talk anything that might damage the respect ofthe institution and the staff.
• Disrespect to the institution and the staff on the part of a student will adversely affect his/her studies. The institution is not held responsible if they are ignorant of the rules and regulations mentioned in the prospectus. We expect the support and co-operation of the parents in putting into effect all the rules and regulations for the smooth running of the school.
• Kindly ensure that your child attends school neatly, both in person & uniform. Electronic gadgets if found with any students will be confiscated. Parents are requested to read students diary regularly.
• Those seeking fresh admission will be advised to pay full fees at once as prescribed by the school authorities.
• The regular students must have to pay their first term fees before June 30th and second term fees shall to be paid before ofDecember every year. Those who fail to pay the fees will be expelled from the class and will not be allowed for the exam.
The S.C & S.T and physically handicapped students will be given scholarship as prescribed by the Government rules and the school authorities will give the prizes to students who score highest marks in theS.S.L.C Examination and other competitions.
The institution is interested in giving the best learning environment. Parent’s whole-hearted cooperation is imperative to achieve this objective.
Parents are expected to attend Annual social Gathering and Meetings convened and read all the circulars and literature supplied by the school to keep abreast of the school’s philosophy of education, norms regarding discipline etc.
Home is the first school for children and school is their second home. A child's life is shaped both, the healthier co-operation between them, the more fruitful their efforts.